Delegation trip to Eurosonic Noorderslag 2023
Every January, Eurosonic Noorderslag in Groningen presents 350 emerging European artists to over 40,000 visitors. The festival and conference attract over 4,000 music industry professionals, including representatives from 400 international festivals.
During the day, the conference hosts over 150 panel discussions, interviews, keynotes, and more, addressing pressing issues and the need for social change in the music industry. At night, European artists perform in 40 venues in the heart of Groningen from Wednesday to Friday, and on Saturday, emerging Dutch artists are showcased at De Oosterpoort.
The focus of ESNS is on building international contacts. In order to support Hamburg's music companies in their networking efforts, Hamburg Music is offering
- A travel grant of 700 EUR
- (Mandatory) digital meeting for the preparation of all delegation participants including tips and tricks for the navigation on site
- (Mandatory) participation in professional speed meeting/matchmaking with potential international partners
- Program recommendations for further networking
- Participation in select international receptions
- Joint Hamburg Music Reception on site for inviting business partners
One-person, small, and medium-sized businesses from the music industry based in Hamburg are the target group. The offer is oriented towards all sub-sectors of the music industry, especially artist management and live entertainment, with a focus on export-oriented companies that would like to establish or expand their international business relations.
The application period for the delegation trip ended on November 20, 2022.